Avionics – Workshop
Project-based hands-on experience learning for school students to understand the basic working principle of electronic circuits. The experience allows the students to rig up the circuits using components that can be easily obtained. They are also taught to compute all the relevant quantities to design and characterize the basic concept of electronic circuits in aviation.
Eligibility – Class 4 to Class 10
Date -10th December 2022
Timings – 3:00pm to 6:00 pm
1. NO. OF SEATS ARE LIMITED TO 10.
2. REGISTRATIONS WILL BE DONE ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
3. EACH STUDENT WILL BE GIVEN AN ARDUINO KIT, WHICH MUST BE RETURNED AT THE END OF THE SESSION.
4. ON-SPOT REGISTRATIONS ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
5. ARDUINO KITS ARE DESIGNED TO BE STUDENT FRIENDLY AND DOES NOT POSE ANY HARM DURING THE TIME OF ACTIVITY.
6. STUDENTS MAY BRING THEIR OWN LAPTOP. IF NOT, WE WILL PROVIDE A LAPTOP ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT.